This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1) Gymkhana and O-Mok-See classes include timed speed events such as barrel racing, keyhole race, keg race (also known as 'down and back'), flag race, and pole bending. All of these events are designed to display precise, controlled actions and tight teamwork between horse and rider at speed, although most clubs offer a variety of classes, allowing riders to compete at the speed level they are most capable of, and comfortable with.
2) Equine events such as barrel racing, flag race, pole bending, rings (can include Friesians doing rings with jousting poles), keg race, and keyhole. Can include games where a rider must ride their horse to a designated place in the arena, get off of their horse and do something, then get back on the horse and race to the finish.
3) Any Medium
4) This is a good contest to highlight your youngsters at playdays with their horses as well. I know a lot of you participate in Playdays on the weekends and these weekend games are a good source to pull from if you need subject matter.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, June 27th, 2014 - 1:00 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, July 11th, 2014 - 1:00 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, July 18th, 2014 - 1:00 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Monday, July 27th, 2015 - 11:40 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: