Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
PROFILE: Mario Prencipe was born in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan, Italy) in 1965 and in 1979 he attended the Liceo Artistico in Milan and graduated in 1983 . In 1989 and 1997 was included in the Italian Art Catalogue 'Elite'.
During nearly two decades he’s alternating his life between periods of wandering, during which absorbs the elements that nourish his artistic work , and periods spent in Portugal where he performs his work at his own art studio.
2013 - Palazzo Art Gallery, Madras, India. (Solo)
2012 - Shenzhen International Art Fair, Shenzhen, China.
- Town Hall of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal. (Solo)
- Ukmerge Culture Centre, Ukmerge, Lithuania. (Solo)
- E-Kunstisalong, Tartu, Estonia. (Solo)
- Museum Manuel Teixeira Gomes, Portimão, Portugal. (Solo)
- Yiwu International Art festival, Yiwu, China.
2011 - National Museum of Grenada, St. George’s, Grenada. (Solo)
- Shen Chang Art Gallery, Hangzhou, China. (Solo)
2010 - Cultural Center Antonio Machado, Madrid, Spain. (Solo)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia. (Solo)
2009 - Museum Miraflores, Ciudad de Guatemala, Guatemala. (Solo)
- National Palace of Culture of Nicaragua, Managua, Nicaragua. (Solo)
- Rotunda Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand. (Solo)
- Art Expo Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2008 - Cultural Center of Alvito , Portugal. (Solo)
- Podestá Palace, Rimini, Italy. (Solo)
- Anca Gallery, Canberra, Australia. (Solo)
- José Caballero Gallery, Punta Umbria, Spain. (Solo)
- Regional Museum of Arte Costarricense, Tibas, Costa Rica. (Solo)
- National Gallery, San Jose, Costa Rica. (Solo)
2007 - Gallery 36, Kiev, Ukraine. (Solo)
- Samora Barros Gallery, Albufeira, Portugal. (Solo)
- Braque Gallery, Buenos Aires, Argentine. (Solo)
2006 - Espace Medina, Dakar, Senegal. (Group)
- Pedro Ruivo Foundation, Faro, Portugal. (Solo)
- House of Culture, Loulé, Portugal. (Solo)
- Castle of Forlimpopoli, Italy. (Solo)
- Samanvai Gallery, Jaipur, Índia. (Solo)
2005 - Museum of Aljezur, Portugal. (Solo)
- Portuguese Cultural Centre of Cidade da Praia, Cape Green.(Solo)
1998 - International Contemporary Art Exhibition “Grand Prix de la Côte
d’Azur” Nice, France.
1987 - Modigliani Gallery, Milan, Italy. (Group)
-Museum of the City, Buenos Aires Argentine
-National Gallery, San José, Costa Rica
-National Museum, Managua, Nicaragua
-Museum of Fine Arts, Komsomolsk- na- Amur, Russia.