Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
'I live to paint. I dream of painting and I paint those dreams.' Belinda Low
'I would rather die of passion than of boredom.' Vincent Van Gogh.
' Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.' Les Brown
'Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.' Franklin D Roosevelt
'Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.' Aristotle
'It is never too late to be what you might have been.' George Eliot
'Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.'
Ella Jane Fitzgerald
Email me at : email@example.com
I acquaint myself to a solitary bloom standing amidst the water in the surge for the need to survive. Although the journey seems lonely yet at the same time, it's beautiful and fulfilling in the wild. Thank you for visiting my gallery. I wish for every one good health, joy and inner peace.
My wish and philosophy - To live out the rest of my life painting and at various parts of the world and as far as I can go...The journey continues...
2012 - Winner in the Favorite of the month (April) at My Art Space
- Winner in the Realistic Category for Lotus theme in July at My Art Space
- Participated in a juried art exhibition held at National Parks Gallery - August 2012
- Plein air painting trips in Bali
- Commissioned works
- Appeared on television in Okto channel-- an arts channel featuring local artists visiting residents and creating their works in their homes.
Collaborated with a mural wall artist who specialises in graffiti in this program
2013 - First public exhibition held at Queenstown Community Centre.
- Consignment at a marina showcasing 20 selected art pieces June-September - extended to December 2013
- Street art at a walkway under the Singapore River showcasing historical developments from birth of nation to the present - July
- Silent auction for charity at the Istana Park 24 August 2013
- Sale of original artwork to US art collector in LA, CA.
- More street art at a housing estate displaying Van Gogh art
- Featured in Longitude, an inhouse newsletter at the One Degree 15 Sep/Oct 2013
- One of three winners in the Special Juried Art Competition held by My Art Space @November 22 2013
- Impending painting trips to Borobudur (Indonesia), Angkor Wat (Cambodia)
2014 - Sweden here I come!
- Consignment at another marina
- Wall art at the Institute of Mental Health (36 wards)
My style - Post impressionistic and part realism. My forte lies in (but not limited to) land and seascapes using acrylic as the main medium. I paint all kinds of subjects mainly those with forms of movement and expressions especially in seascapes and portraiture. I love to use bold colours and strong brushstrokes showing intense emotions exuding and transcending these feelings to the viewer. I want to make a contribution by sharing with society as best I can and in whatever opportunities that lie ahead. The journey continues and moves toward what seems exciting times...
[All work in these galleries is the original work of Belinda Low, and are copyrighted. They may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, manipulated or used in any form, without prior written consent of the artist. ]