Updated 29 August 2014
All rule violations are subject to a minimum of a 24 hour ban and a maximum 365 days
1. Do not flame, abuse, or insult another user by harassment or by referring to sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, national origin, or disability. Nor any other insult. Arguments that go beyond reasonable debate will be removed from the forum.
2. Do not disrespect forum moderators or administrators on the open board or in private messages. This includes acting as a “backseat moderator.”
3. No spamming – do not post the same message repeatedly.
4. Do not post in ALL CAPS in the subject or body of your post. It is considered screaming.
5. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic
6. The forum is aimed at a general audience. Pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, and swearing are not allowed. Users may not post images that require a safe filter to the open forum.
7. Posts and threads of a political or religious nature are not permitted on the forum. That means republican v democrat / conservative v labour posts.
8. Members will respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users should not link to or seek information on warez, crackz, or to reprint copyrighted material without permission.
9. The above guidelines also apply to private messages. Abuse of the private messaging system, including pasting private conversations into a forum thread, will result in a revocation of private messaging.
10. Forum moderators reserve the right to remove posts and threads, and to ban offenders from the forum, temporarily or permanently, without warning. Any ban can and will be at moderator discretion. Disciplinary action will NOT be discussed on the forum.
11. Members who have received a formal warning will have a chance to respond. Site administrators and moderators will make the final decision in any rules dispute or disciplinary action.
12. Members who have a question about a potentially offensive, illegal, or flaming post or thread should immediately notify forum moderators via private message, or at the contactlink in the above ABOUT menu. You need TECH SUPPORT
Please keep checking back as these rules are subject to change at admin discretion.
1. Do not flame, abuse, or insult another user Arguments that go beyond reasonable debate will be removed from the forum and your membership could be be suspended or removed. This includes NAME AND SHAME for any reason
Most people already knew not to do this but we are seeing some creep in that are not about copyright so have added this to the top rule
3. No spamming, trolling or flooding These are sure ways to lose your voice in the forums (What is a troll)
No numerous links in signatures on posts. We will look on that as spamming. Your name is acceptable
12. We now allow four new THEMED threads a week which are kept open for one week. If you would like to run one of those themed threads for a week, please contact one of the mods (linked at the top of this page) to have your name added to the list. Tell them what the theme will be. All themed posts must also have descriptions to go with the images and not just a post with an image