- Is there an artwork here you are most proud of? Why?
- How do you know when a work is finished?
- What inspires you? What inspired this piece/idea?
- What is your most important artist tool? Is there something you canít live without in your studio?
- Is there an element of art you enjoy working with most? Why?
- How did you start making art?/Why do you make art?
- What subjects do you enjoy painting/photographing?
Good questions, Edward. In my case, finding out just recently that I'm unrefined, and have no acquired tastes (those statements are presented as humor here), I would more than likely just ask the artist(s) how long it took them to paint or process the piece of work I'm viewing at any given moment.