Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
I've tried to reply to some posts and add an image but I can't figure out how to do it. Can somebody help a newbie? It seems obvious when you start a discussion as you have the select Image box available but when I reply I don't see it.
If you want to add one of your already uploaded images to a discussion, here we go:
Here's how you add your images to any discussion:
1. Go to your Artist page, and then to Galleries and then to the image you want to include in your thread.
2. In the lower right hand corner of your image, that shows how the art can be ordered, framed,canvas,etc, in the bottom is a box, just under the color pallette, click on that box.
3. With the box now highlighted, do a "CTL C"
4. Return to the discussion thread that you want to add the image to and do a "paste" or a "CTL V"
a href='http://fineartamerica.com/featured/ball-of-light-marco-island-beach-rich-franco.html' size='20'>
5. You're almost there! The image will show up after you hit "submit"
6. Extra credit!!! You can change the size of your image by changing the 2 numbers after the "=" sign, width & height, but do so proportionally so you don't distort the image.