Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
I have seen this type of discussion in other groups and think it would work great for M&N members. Here, you can post up to 3 links per day!!! Please do not post your images, just the links. Follow my lead in my first post.
1) You must participate in order to post your 3 links, then ....
2) You promote as many participants you can or want (BUT AT LEAST THE ONE MEMBER IMMEDIATELY ABOVE YOU) that have posted above you!
3) You visit all 3 links per box of the participants you will promote by voting on each image of the 3 links, yet comment on 1 per box.
4) Only post 1 set of 3 link submissions per day.
5) Everyone does this who participates in this thread. This will up our views and votes tremendously if we all participate.
To post a link: (works better with two windows open: one to the thread and the other to the art.
1) Open the window with the piece of art
2) Highlight and copy (CTRL C) the URL which is at the top of your page in your browser
3) Come back to the thread and paste (CTRL V) the link
This is a very popular discussion with 123 responses. In order to help the page load faster and allow you to quickly read the most recent posts, we're only showing you the oldest 25 posts and the newest 25 posts. Everything in the middle has been skipped. Want to read the entire discussion? No problem: click here.
Had fun commenting and voting for the images linked up to my last entry.
NOTE: If you do not have much time, just vote/comment on the images of the artist that posted before you. Just feel free to participate as time permits you. The important thing is to participate and keep the thread moving along.