I have seen this type of discussion in other groups and think it would work great for M&N members. Here, you can post up to 3 links per day!!! Please do not post your images, just the links. Follow my lead in my first post.
1) You must participate in order to post your 3 links, then ....
2) You promote as many participants you can or want (BUT AT LEAST THE ONE MEMBER IMMEDIATELY ABOVE YOU) that have posted above you!
3) You visit all 3 links per box of the participants you will promote by voting on each image of the 3 links, yet comment on 1 per box.
4) Only post 1 set of 3 link submissions per day.
5) Everyone does this who participates in this thread. This will up our views and votes tremendously if we all participate.
To post a link: (works better with two windows open: one to the thread and the other to the art.
1) Open the window with the piece of art
2) Highlight and copy (CTRL C) the URL which is at the top of your page in your browser
3) Come back to the thread and paste (CTRL V) the link
Sandra, what Sherry did to let us know was helpful, but how would it work if everyone posted 15 messages in a row to the thread? It would get really long pretty fast. Also, if they are repeating posts that the artists have already posted, when you are voting you end up clicking on the same image twice, which sort of consumes time.
I haven't been leaving comments, but I just quickly go back to my last post and vote for all the entries since then, which is actually the purpose - to get the vote count up. When I look at my personal vote count, I can tell that it has gone up, and I sure appreciate that. You can also look at your "statistics" on the right side of the page and see the location of your "visitors". After participating in a thread, you begin to learn everyone's location and you know when they've visited your page. If anyone in the thread notices a visitor from New Orleans, then you know that I've voted on your image.
And thank you Sherry for the Promoting! So grateful...
I have gone through this entire feed. I wish I had time to comment on everyone, such wonderful work!
I DID GIVE MY VOTE ON EVERY ONE on here and then some. I scrolled through your galleries, looked and voted!
Best of Luck to all!!
THIS ONE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COMPLETE FOR AGES AS IT JUST AT THE TIME WAS HARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN BUT HERE IT IS ! ART FOR A CAUSE PIECE - "ABSTRACT EXPRESSION OF CRPS. LIKE SANDRA I HAVE A RARE NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION AND PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING TOWARD MORE RESEARCH INTO THE WORKINGS OR MORE TO THE POINT NON WORKINGS OF THE BRAIN AND RAISE AWARENESS.
AS THIS HAS MUCH TO VIEW AND READ I'M JUST SUBMITTING 1 TODAY! I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHETHER YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN AS DO WANT TO RAISE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE.
I WILL GO NOW & V&C YOUR 3
Had fun commenting and voting for the images linked up to my last entry.
NOTE: If you do not have much time, just vote/comment on the images of the artist that posted before you. Just feel free to participate as time permits you. The important thing is to participate and keep the thread moving along.