Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
I like this idea from Donna Van Vlack's group, "Let's All Participate". Let's give it a try.
IN THIS THREAD YOU CAN POST UP TO THREE LINKS PER DAY!!! PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IMAGES, ONLY LINKS, IMAGES WILL BE DELETED.
Here are the rules:
1) You must participate in order to post your 3 links.
2) We vote on all 3 links per box above us and only comment on 1 per box.
3) Then post 3 links you would like promoted. Only 1 set of 3 submissions per Artist per day.
4) Everyone does this who participates in this thread. This will up our views and votes tremendously if we all participate.
5) If you are new to this thread, at least go back 24 hours worth of postings and vote.
To post a link: (works better with two windows open: one to the thread and the other to the art.
1) Open the window with the piece of art
2) Highlight and copy (CTRL C) the URL which is at the top of your page in your browser
3) Come back to the thread and paste (CTRL V) the link
I will start us off. I posted 3 links, comment on 1 and vote for all 3. The next person will do this and then post 3 links. Then the next will do this on all above them, then post their 3 links. Each day we can post another set of 3 links as long as we voted for all above us, where we left off. When I come back tomorrow I will vote for all that are after my posting today. E-mail me if you have any questions.
All done, I voted on all the images above and below my 3 links I posted earlier and commented on one from each artist posting 3 links. Hope I did it correctly Aimee. This is my marker for the end of my day.
all caught up ;) I did everyone above and below my links ;)
This is a very popular discussion with 1001 responses. In order to help the page load faster and allow you to quickly read the most recent posts, we're only showing you the oldest 25 posts and the newest 25 posts. Everything in the middle has been skipped. Want to read the entire discussion? No problem: click here.
Karen, my understanding is that you vote for everyone's images when the system lets you, and comment on at least one per person, not just for the one person above you. I may be mistaken, but that's how I read it.