Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
‘My personal philosophy is to open people’s minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us.’ - usha
Painting is meditation for me.
My art blog - http://usettyblog.blgospot.com
Shows and Activities
- 2012 - Group art show - ArtWave - 23rd to 27th March at CKP Bengaluru.
- 2011 -- Group art show 'THE DRAWING ROOM MUSINGS' 16th-25th May at CKP Bengaluru.
- 2010- Juror to 'Abstract Art' compettition at Bishop Cotton's Girls College Bangalore
- 2010- Participated in the ‘Art and Social Media’ Workshop 17th and 18th Jan– Bangalore.
- 2009- Group art show of paintings at the ‘Bangalore Club’ - 8yh and 9th Nov– Bangalore.
- 2009 – Group art show 'Prathibimba' from May 3rd to 13th, 'Renaissance Art Gallery', Bangalore.
- 2009 - ‘En plein air’ art camp at Lal Bagh – Bangalore, as member of ‘Bangalore Art Forum’.
- 2009 - Solo art show at Chitra Kala Parishath called ‘BODY LANGUAGE’ from 1st to 8th February. Banglaore.India.
- 2009 - Group art shows at Jodhpur, Jaipur, Goa and Calcutta as member of the ‘Scribble artists association’- Hyderabad.
- 2008 - Finalist –for Nationwide Art competition –Kala Sangati – Hyderabad.
- 2007 - Solo art show at the ‘Trinity Acres and Woods’ Community in December.
- 2007 - Group art show ( two person ) at ‘Chitra Kala Parishad’ Bangalore in May.
- 2007 – Her paintings ‘Green Earth and Red Oil’ and the ‘Water Lilies’ were selected by the US based Gallery Front.com Art
organization their ‘Peak Oil’ project and published in the Sept-Oct 2007 issue of their Art Magazine.
- 2005 - Participated in ‘Chitra Santhe’ at Chitra Kala Parishad.
- 1998 –Participated and organised 'Rajastani miniature painting’ workshop by renowned artist Uma Shankar Sharma.