Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Everyone admires angels, but I like to think that sometimes we amaze the hell out of them.
I create full-time at my Collier House Studio. My works contain what I love about design, color, dignity, beauty, & innocence.
Also, all of the arts, family, animals, people watching, GirlEffect.org, IL-RedCross.org, Kiva.org, Heifer.org., & ChildrensHopeInt.org, affect my work.
Formal traditional visual art training began at age four & continued through high school with a variety of teachers.
Then, I earned a university talent grant which paid all my art supply & studio fees until I graduated.
The human figure is important in my works. I attend Life Drawing classes, so that I have abundant reference material & access to models more inexpensively than if I hired them to sit for me alone. Abstracted forms are another favorite subject.
Works are available in watercolor, acrylic, gouache, pencil, ink, charcoal, & mixed media.
Realistic, one-of-a-kind, clay bas-relief sculptures are produced from time to time -- molds are never used or made of these sculpts.
Charter Member: National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, D.C.
Member: National Society of Painters in Casein and Acrylic.
I have truly wonderful clients and collectors -- I am so very blessed! ---
'Picture doesn't do it justice!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank You!!'
'An AAA+++print! Good shipping & handling. Thank you.'
'To those of us who know her ability, she is a huge talent ...'
'You are so talented: you really captured the tone and personality we were looking for, ...'
'I love it! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.'
'An exquisite mini masterpiece. It radiates such warmth.'
'Superb artist. Each piece is exquisite.'
'Exquisite artwork. Wonderful person ...'
(The painting) 'so much prettier in person!'
'Stunningly beautiful art work.'
'Red Parasol Girl reminds me so much of my daughter!'
'What a beautiful painting, professionally presented & packaged. Thank you!!!'
'Absolutely perfect -- wish I had all in series. Mahalo'
'A pleasure ... very nice work, well executed!!!'
Partial listing of my clients for both fine & graphic artworks:
- President Abraham Lincoln's Tomb, Springfield, IL
- Helton Plumbing, McHenry, IL
- National Museum of Surveying, Springfield, IL
- Illinois Bicentennial Commission, Springfield, IL
- Old State Capital Foundation, Springfield, IL
- Dave Lloyd, author (LloydsBooks.com), Lewistown, Montana
- Jubilee College State Historic Site, Brimfield, IL
- Carl Sandburg State Historic Site, Galesburg, IL
- Fort de Chartres State Historic Site, Prairie du Rocher, IL
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception School, Springfield, IL
- Oak Ridge Neighborhood Association, Springfield, IL
- Mid-America Playwrights Theatre, Springfield, IL
- The Writer's Barbeque Periodical, Springfield, IL
- State of Illinois Bureau of Information Services, Springfield, IL
- BankOne, Springfield, IL
- Squires Ad. Agency, Inc., Springfield, IL
- Templegate Publishing Co., Springfield, IL
- Illinois State University Media Services, Normal, IL
- Horace Mann Insurance Company, Springfield, IL
- State Journal Register Newspaper, Springfield, IL
- Lincoln Land Community College, Springfield, IL
I will work on commission for businesses as well as individuals.
Financial Services, Education Institutions, Architectural Presentations, State & Local Governments, Healthcare Providers, Public Service Media, Advertising, Publishing, Periodicals, Entertainment, Historic Organizations, Museum Exhibits, Clubs, etc.
My art comes complete with a Certificate of Authenticity upon request.
All inquires welcome!
For licensing or publishing inquiries, contact me: JaneBucciArtist@att.net