Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
I have a number of works available here as open prints. These will be printed by Fine Art America and are high quality museum prints and have a full money-back guarantee.
In addition, to see the quality of these prints I have only added a modest $1 commission to the 8 x 8 inch print of 'The Rooms in Blue', thus allowing you to see the outstanding quality before you commit to a larger print.
My art career began many years ago and I have successfully exhibited in London and other prestigious exhibitions:
• A Fine Art Show at Temple Grove opened by the Marquess of Abergavenny
• The New Sussex Artists & Photographers Exhibition, the Pavilion, Brighton in 1989 and 1990
• The Autumn Art Show (AAS), patrons Dame Vera Lynn LLD, Tim Renton MP, The Marquess of Abergavenny KG OBE and Mrs Hans
Rausing in 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994, 1995
• The Pastel Society, The Mall, London in 1982
• The Fine Art Exhibition, Michelham priory opened by Dame Vera Lynn LLD, in 1990.
• I was also invited to submit by Joan Hadfield, a fellow of the Society of Woman Artists (SWA), Westminster Central Hall, patron HRH Princess Michael of Kent, and successfully exhibited in 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994.
I have also sold many paintings, which are now in private collections: these include many commission portraits (one can be seen here).
Some of my new works are shown here and these were created mostly using Gimp software. The new medium is staggeringly beautiful and creates works that can be printed as digital art works, which have many outstanding attributes. You will be aware of oil paintings by Rembrandt, Constable and many others that require restoration, due to darkening, and cracking from paint thickness and surface varnishes. These new high quality pigment print techniques produce works that have none of these problems and have superb light fastness, which means they will not fade and will be just as beautiful in 75 years time.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at
Copyright in all images by Gillian Owen is owned by Gillian Owen. All Rights Reserved.