Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This group is for the purpose of voting for and commenting on nature and wildlife photographs. Vote on other members\\\\\\\' pictures and they will return the favor (comments aren\\\\\\\'t necessary, but they help people know who voted for their picture).
1) ONE picture a day.
2) Photographs only. Other mediums will be rejected, no matter how skillful.
3) No nudity or political/religious commentary.
4) No obvious editing or digital art. HDR is ok.
5) No hunting pictures.
6) No domesticated animals, unless they fall under the \\\\\\\'nature category\\\\\\\' (in other words, no closeup portraits of a dog, cat, or goat)
7) Pictures taken in a zoo are OK, as long as it is not obvious that they were taken at a zoo. So no pictures showing a cage, landscape pictures of an enclosure, etc. The emphasis is \\\\\\\'wild\\\\\\\' - so the picture should at least give that illusion.