Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This group celebrates the beauty and power of the PAINTED or DRAWN horse or horses ONLY.
At the bottom of this page are some gorgeous equestrian paintings and drawings. Feel free to browse through these and the HORSE IMAGES under the image tab above.
Help out the artists in this group by clicking the like, favorite, G +, tweet, Pin It, SU, commenting, and/or purchasing any image you feel is worthy.
All horse artwork is for sale.
1. Enter 3 per day.
2. ONLY PAINTINGS AND DRAWING. NO PHOTOGRAPHS.
3. No digitally altered photos.
4. Digital art must be 100% drawn or painted digitally.
5. Horse related items or people or other animals are okay as long as they are next to or on the horse(s) and the horse(s) remains the focal point.
6. Images that are blurry, too dark (under exposed), blown (over-exposed), show reflection, show frames or edges of artwork, pixelated, and/or over-saturated cannot be accepted into the group because they are not printable to FAA's standards. For tips on photographing your artwork see the threads on that subject in the group's DISCUSSIONS. (Images not following the rules will be rejected without warning.)