Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
04/07/13 Original Rules: Only photographs of colorful live flowers. Must contain more than one color of flower. Prefer no trees, but will consider. No digitaly altered images, please. Lets have some fun with flowers.
05/07/13 Revised Rules: After consulting the existing 130 members, they have decided that we should keep all that are now featured while limiting the feature images somewhat. The revised rule will be that all images meeting the original criteria will be included in the group, however to be featured the image must be an unaltered photograph, contain more than one blossom and more than one color of blossom, and can not be a tree. Please post only one image per day,since only the best of your post per day can now be featured while the rest of your posts for that day will be on the image page.
06/07/13 Revised rules as of 06/07/2013.
1. Only unaltered photographs.
2. Only images with more than one bloom and more than one color of blossoms.
3. No MACRO images will be posted. They will need to be submitted to Colorful Macro Floral Images where they can be considered.
4. No trees nor tree blossoms will now be accepted.
5. ONLY ONE image per day per person will be posted. I watch the dates you post your images, even though sometimes It may be
posted on a different day. If it appears that more than one has been posted on a particular day it is because I have been
unable to access my computer for a period of time. I will only post one from each day per person. If there are questions
please feel free to e-mail me. I will respond to your questions.
Your Friend, Shirley