Oxtotipac Church And Monastery Mexico
The former Convent of St. John the Evangelist is icon of the historic architecture of Teotihuacan is located just 3 km from the archaeological site, the site was built during the year 1548 and served as nucleus for the Franciscans. In his church stands a fine old tower and a steeple. Oxtotipac former convent, an important emblem of the historic architecture of Teotihuacan. It is presented as a perfect example of colonial religious architecture of the sixteenth century and is one of the most visited by tourists architecture lovers.
May 19th, 2013
Viewed 27 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 07/03/2015 at 4:28 PM