Watercolor Secrets Online Watercolor Art ecourse Video Workshop
In this 4 week class I am going to give basics for my painting success but also share secrets that will also help artists who do have more experience with watercolor. I have been teaching watercolor in my New York studio for many years now, so I know all the pitfalls many new artists have and I am going to help you overcome that so you don\\\\\\\'t get frustrated. I have filled this course with oodles of information-- it is TOTALLY worth it.
Just take a peak at this tentative posting schedule I put together. You are going to LOVE this online class. Not only do I give you all the information I give my students in my New York classes, but you get to watch me paint several watercolors from start to finish whcih my in class students rarely get to see. In addition, you get to play these videos over and over again as many times as you need to as you master watercolor painting in your home. All videos have been pre-taped so you do not need to be at your computer at a specific time. Just tune in instead of watching tv, or lucky ones with ipads can watch these lessons on the go!
Week 1: Getting the Best Supplies
* How to choose the best paper, palette, paint, brushes and so much more!
* Arranging the palette (10 minute totally fun somewhere over the rainbow video on the best way to arrange your palette!)
* Practical Paper tips ( 8 minute video with tips on buying and using paper to get the best results)
* Fifty Shades of Gray (10 minute video plus downloadable/printable photos with my best mixing formulas for creating lovely shades of gray)
* Watercolor Painting Demonstration: Egg Paintings ( a complete start to finish watercolor demonstration broken down into manageable parts. This very popular class project is lots of fun and has won my students awards!)
* Reference Materials and how to get started on your own painting (I will be providing the photos I used for my demo as well as many other reference materials so you can make your own unique paintings!)
* It\\\\\\\'s not so easy being green (10 minute video demonstration on how to create natural shades of green plus printable photos for you to keep forever as a reference)
* Watercolor painting demonstration, Three videos on drawing and painting tulips
* How to pick a triad, mixing triads
* Watercolor Demonstration
*** introductory price won\\\\\\\'t last! First ten students to sign up get introductory price! only $45 an incredible value!!! ***
So worth it!!!!!
Class begins May 6, 2013.