Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Your Best Picture of a Single North American Train Engine Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Please submit your best picture of a single train engine.
1. The picture can be any media but must feature a train engine from North American rail lines.
2. The picture must have only one train engine.
3. You don't have to be a member of this group to submit your work to this contest, but membership is encouraged.
The purpose of this contest is to have fun and encourage other artists in their pursuit of capturing trains in art.
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, August 18th, 2013 - 12:20 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 - 12:20 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, August 25th, 2013 - 12:20 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 - 7:20 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: