Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
We all have them. They are like our own secret 'failures', in our Minds anyway, and maybe in reality! Let's keep it light! Let's bring 2 of these 'failures' into the light. Do we dare? This may be harder than at first thought as you look closely at your creations. Voters will actually be voting on the pieces they feel do Not succeed. They will be agreeing with you. A dubious honor, perhaps, to receive first place, but an enlightening one. Let's be Real.
1. Please post 2 of your worst attempts at a particular creation/image/subject/idea.
2. Provide a title and description of your work. It may be necessary to explain what you were going for and why you feel it did not succeed! (You may invite commentary on the piece and perhaps ask for suggestions. Group discussions are a great place for this kind of critique.)
2. Any medium is allowed.
3. Keep it 'family worthy'. If not, it will not be accepted, as this is an open voting contest and anyone may see it!
All the Best and let's get Real.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 3 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
This is a special type of contest. The contest administrator has chosen to award Fine Art America gift certificates as the prizes!
In order for this contest to become active, you must vote for it, below. Every five days, our system tallies the votes for all of the inactive contests that are hoping to award gift certificates. The contest with the most votes wins... and then immediately begins!
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: