Winter using digital paper textures and photography Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1. MUST show evidence of digtal, paper textures used in post-processing.
2. Show us your favorite winter image. If you live in a tropical zone, your winter will look much different than my winter in the north.
3. No voting solicitation please.
4. See…www.bellefleurtextures.com…for an explaination of digital textures.
5. May submit up to 3 images.
6. Prizes offered from Belle Fleur Textures
7. Plug-ins and photoshop's texture filters do not qualify as a texture.
8. Winners will be announced on Belle Fleur's Facebook page for great exposure.
9. Family friendly.
10. Nature must be the subject of the story but the supporting subject does not have to be nature. In the image below, the subject is the ice and snow after a winter storm with the lighthouse as the supporting subject.
I'm looking forward to seeing how you capture and express 'your' winter.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, January 12th, 2014 - 10:32 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, January 17th, 2014 - 10:32 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Monday, January 20th, 2014 - 10:32 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Thursday, December 18th, 2014 - 7:44 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: