Watercolor painting in Red White And Blue Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1. Must be a watercolor painting featuring 4th of July colors: red, white, blue.
2. All 3 colors must be in one image. Patriotic, 4th of July type of art!!!
3. Absolutely NO digital manipulation or mixed media.
4. No photography.
5. No nudity.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 6 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 - 12:27 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014 - 12:27 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, July 5th, 2014 - 12:27 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 - 9:43 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: