Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1. Watercolor = a painting -- NOT DIGITAL, even though that may be beautiful, this contest is for watercolorists!!!
2. May be enhanced by pastels, pen and ink, acrylics etc. Just must be painted by your hands!
3. Prefer new works that have been completed within the past 6 months!
4. NO BLOOD, GUTS, SKULLS, HORRORS, BONES OR GORY!!!! I will delete them immediately without notice. I know, what's Halloween without those? Well, I like to keep it family friendly, even on Halloween. There are many other things to paint besides the items listed above. Examples, friendly ghosts and witches, black cats, spiders, sunflowers, pumpkins, fences with corn stalks and pumpkins.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 6 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 - 1:37 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Sunday, October 13th, 2013 - 1:37 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, October 18th, 2013 - 1:37 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 - 9:18 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: