This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This contest follow the guidelines found in my group, Virtual World Artists.
This is for artists in virtual worlds, such as OpenSim, Second Life, Worlds of Warcraft. . .
This is not for unedited virtual photography or snapshots, but rather for graphic artists that begin with a virtual photograph, apply their craft and expertise in Photoshop or other editing software to create an original piece of art.
We have such a lovely palette to work with. Let's show our colors! Be sure to include which virtual world and the location in which the shot was taken.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Post-production work required. (No untouched snapshots)
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, June 30th, 2013 - 10:01 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, July 5th, 2013 - 10:01 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Monday, July 8th, 2013 - 10:01 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015 - 5:13 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
An exhibition of your work in the Rose Galleires in Second Life
Feature your work on the Rose Galleries Blog
Feature your work in Virtrual Worlds Artists Group