This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Sunrise and Sunset Seascapes 4
Okay folks this is the fourth contest for the Sunrise & Sunset Seascape group. Whilst you do not need to be a member of the group to participate if you are the winner of the contest or a place getter then I cannot feature your image unless it is part of the group images.
*****NOTE**** ONLY 2 IMAGES PER MEMBER
1. Only 2 images per member.
2. Images may be digitally enhanced in any way.
3. I will remove any images that do not fit the theme of the contest and that is they must depict a seascape at either sunrise or sunset. They may depict man made objects and people as long as they are incorporated into the seascape theme.
4. I will allow lake images at sunset or sunrise into this contest so long as the lake is is a major feature of the waterscape image.
VOTING: I am going to run this different to the last three contests. When it comes time to vote you will have a maximum of 5 votes to cast and only 1 of your votes can be given to any image that you vote for. This means that you need to be discerning about the awarding of your votes, so make them count.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 5 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 - 4:38 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 - 4:38 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, August 30th, 2013 - 4:38 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015 - 8:24 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
The honor of first place is yours. Image will be featured in the Sunrise and Sunset Seascape group.
Congrats on coming second. Image will be featured in the Sunrise and Sunset Seascape group.
Congrats on coming third. Image will be featured in the Sunrise and Sunset Seascape group.