Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Please submit a quality artistic image in any medium that best represents the term “Retired” (the ability to live and no longer work to make an income) --- retired does not mean unemployed.
Specific Rules (** PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING **):
*All images must include the term “retire” somewhere in the piece or title, if we don’t see it easily, it isn’t there;
* All images must be quality artistic images, color or b&w, and can be digitally altered;
* All images must be an actual image of something that the average person can clearly understand as representing retired. Example: a thumbprint of color on a canvas, or a polished wood cube, scribed or entitled retired, is NOT an image MOST people will view as representing the term retired.
* An image of a coffin is NOT retired, they’re dead!
* And must I say it… no nudes… let’s be honest… as mindfully rich and beautiful that the elderly are, there aren’t a whole lot of individuals who want to look at wrinkled sagging retired naked people.
* Oh, this contest is mainly to enjoy a challenge, have fun, and hopefully get some additional exposure to your art.
* The administrator has the undisputable right to delete any image that he, or a jury member, determines to not fulfill the contest criteria or follow the contest rules.
Thank you for participating.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is a JURIED contest, so to all artists with quality images meeting the contest criteria, you are warmly welcomed to enter your images… to those 10 to 12 soliciting, exchanging, insecure FAA artists who are so hard-pressed to win a prize-less contest (yes, your voting patterns from contest to contest are THAT obvious), you’re guaranteed not to even place.