New in 2014 North American Railroad Artwork Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1. The work must be new for 2014. This means photographs must be shot in 2014 and drawings, paintings, sculptures, and other art done by hand must have been completed and uploaded in 2014.
2. The subject must feature a North American train with a minimum of one train car or engine.
3. All media are allowed. This includes digitally altered photographs, however, it must be obvious that the subject is a train.
4. Have fun. Enjoy each other's work. And celebrate the beauty of North American railroads.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, June 18th, 2014 - 11:11 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 - 11:11 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014 - 11:11 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Thursday, December 18th, 2014 - 11:48 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: