Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1) Must be of a MOVING Locomotive.
2) Only the FULL TRAIN or the ENGINE(S) in motion.
3) NO Cabooses or partial photos of train cars will be allowed. No insides of the train will be allowed. This contest is for whole moving trains or locomotives.
4) NO Cropped photos of trains (unless you just can not get the whole train in the shot) - must be the whole front of the train pulling a load, stack should show smoke if older models or scenery or the wheels must show motion. Hint: When Trains are in motion the front lights of the train are on.
**NO STOPPED TRAINS or LOCOMOTIVES**
***Photo courtesy of 'Instance in Time' Photography - Roy Williams***
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 - 9:52 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Saturday, August 17th, 2013 - 9:52 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, August 24th, 2013 - 9:52 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Saturday, March 8th, 2014 - 2:47 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
One Month feature on the homepage of The Vehicle Enthusiast