Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Post your best image of any of the following little creatures. Artwork should be of either spiders, snakes, salamanders, lizards, geckos, newts, iguanas, frogs, toads, turtles, crustaceans and echinoderms only please.
I cannot feature your image if you are not part of the sponsoring group 'Little Creatures'. Please consider joining the group and submitting your entry there as well!
1. Any medium is acceptable.
2. Digitally altered images are fine.
3. No Abstracts.
4. Absolutely NO vote solicitation please.
VERY IMPORTANT: No birds, insects, fish, or mammals!
If your image does not meet the above criteria it will be removed from the entries without notice. Sorry but I simply do not have the time to notify people who have not taken the time to read the rules. Thank you for your understanding.
* Runners Up will receive a feature on the home page.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, June 28th, 2013 - 12:02 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Sunday, June 30th, 2013 - 12:02 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 - 12:02 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 - 4:33 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: