Joy of Life and Philosophy of Death in city Graffiti Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Please upload your best city graffiti/art captures.
Though try to stick to the spirit of the contest, Life vs. Death concept is meant to underline the richness and intensity of Urban Environment.
1. Only three photographs per member.
2. Both monochrome or color - is OK
3. Images may not be heavily digitally altered ( some light toning, de-saturation is OK)
4. To enter contest : please upload your images to the hosting group FIRST ( Urban Environment Scenes and City Graffiti )
5. First 3 top images will be featured in the Group.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, October 17th, 2013 - 5:24 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 - 5:24 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, October 27th, 2013 - 5:24 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Sunday, March 1st, 2015 - 6:38 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: