Art portraying imaginative subjects in a realistic way. Imaginative Realism as I understand it from the articles I read means to take an object, setting, person or animal from your imagination or say from myth or fiction and portray it the way you would a real landscape or person etc as if it is real. For example an alien landscape, fruit or vegtables as people, or something like the poker playing dogs and cats..use your imagination.
1) However, please do not use images from charactors whose images have been copyrighted.
2)Any fine art media (painting, drawing, graphics,sculpture, photographs)
3) Original Work only. Digitally altered photographs may be entered, providing you took the original photograph.
4) no more than 3 images per artist
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 2 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
This is a special type of contest. The contest administrator has chosen to award Fine Art America gift certificates as the prizes!
In order for this contest to become active, you must vote for it, below. Every five days, our system tallies the votes for all of the inactive contests that are hoping to award gift certificates. The contest with the most votes wins... and then immediately begins!
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: