The photographer can assume the metaphorical or literal meaning of 'high on life' and reproduce it as a photograph. The idea is to be as creative as you can be and think out of the box.
1. Only Photographs can be submitted
2. 3 Submissions per person
3. Photographs may be digitally enhanced but not changed. Example: if the photo is color, it may be changed to BW, or the background may be blurred for increased effect of DOF. However, Subjects cannot be cut out and moved etc.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
This is a special type of contest. The contest administrator has chosen to award Fine Art America gift certificates as the prizes!
In order for this contest to become active, you must vote for it, below. Every five days, our system tallies the votes for all of the inactive contests that are hoping to award gift certificates. The contest with the most votes wins... and then immediately begins!
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: