This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
THE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS CONTEST HAVE BEEN AWESOME SO FAR. BUT... if your image has been removed it is because I don't think it followed the rules. It's not because I believe in censorship when it comes to art. CONTINUE READING...
How does FAA decide which images will appear on their homepage as Featured Images? Post your favourite images in hopes that enough views will get you noticed by FAA. The title of this group should also provide some humour to your day.
1. Post your top four images that you think show your unique talents.
2. No nudity. No erotica. Keep it family friendly.
3. All media may be included here.
4. Digitally altered photos are more than welcome.
5. Be sure to scan all the thumbnails when you vote. Early entrants often get missed.
Each participant may submit 4 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, June 28th, 2014 - 2:35 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014 - 2:35 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, July 5th, 2014 - 2:35 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015 - 1:55 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
I will follow your work, and I will favourite 3 of your pieces from your profile page, and I will provide a link to your profile on FAA on Facebook.
I will favourite 2 of your unique pieces from your profile page. I will make comments on your work.
I will favourite 2 unique pieces from your profile page.