This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Taking what author William Least Heat Moon called 'Blue Highways,' the back roads of America that are rendered as thin blue lines on road maps, makes a journey of almost any length into a journey of unexpected discovery. On a recent road trip up into north Florida, I by-passed roaring sweep of Interstate 95 and found myself meandering instead along two lane U.S. 129, along which I found the ruins of this old homestead, quietly collapsing into a field of wildflowers. Share your Blue Highway discoveries in this contest, with your best shot of back roads of America discovery.
1) One *photo* per member
2) *No digital alterations* beyond cropping and minor editing.
3) *Please honor the intent of the contest*, to showcase lesser known Americana found along back roads.
[Images outside the parameters of this contest will be removed. Thanks for understanding!]
Winners will be featured on my blog at TMWillingham.com .
Thanks, and have fun!
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, June 23rd, 2013 - 11:11 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, June 28th, 2013 - 11:11 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Monday, July 1st, 2013 - 11:11 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Monday, August 3rd, 2015 - 1:26 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: