This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
We all have that doodle page in our sketch books. You know the one, the one that you just jot down random stuff, maybe while your talking on the phone, listening to music, bored in class, and suddenly this wild, random sketch appears out of no where that is just epic. Well, lets see them. Post your best random sketch/doodle/photograph. Any medium, any image, any subject matter, even if it's just random words. My drawing teacher said that an artist's sketch book is very personal to them and some of an artist's most important images can be something so simple and random. So yes, this is getting to know you as the individual artist on a more personal level to.
1. Only one image per artist.
2. Remember, this is your personal sketch book we are asking for admission into
and what represents your deepest, most personal thoughts.....or the most random, off-the-wall moments that made you go 'now that's awesome'
3. For the photo editors and photographers: this is for more raw images. No manipulation effects of any kind, just the raw photo. Any images that violate this will be removed.
4. Only your own images that you have all full rights to. Don't save a facebook meme and post it I mean come on people.
5. Three votes will be allowed for each voter and don't vote for your own image. Voting will be open to non FAA members to so spread the word about this one!!
6. You MUST be an FAA member to post an image. The image you post does not have to be in your FAA image gallery.
7. Have fun!!! Try to remember this: my idea is not to focus on something you worked on for hours and hours. This is for those random nuggets that we as artists......just flop out of our minds and onto a surface.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 3 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, August 4th, 2013 - 3:48 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Sunday, August 18th, 2013 - 3:48 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, August 25th, 2013 - 3:48 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Thursday, October 30th, 2014 - 7:13 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Feature on all my networking pages and connections, full image included with up to five links the original artist would like posted
Honorable mention on my networking pages with link to image and one other link of choice by original artist