This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This contest celebrates pumpkins, gourds, squash, corn stalks, scarecrows, apples, or other objects used to decorate, pick, or eat in autumn. If you live in a state or country where the focus is not on these objects (autumn), feel free to showcase images that represent what may be decorative autumn traditions in your area during this time.
1. Any media is welcomed, no exclusions.
2. Images of objects can be singular, grouped, or represented in an art form.
3. You may enter up to 5 images.
4. The focus remains on decorative autumn objects.
5. If what is stated above is not the focus in your area, showcase what is.
6. When voting begins, you may vote for 4 images.
7. Objects depicting horror or fright should not be extreme.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate, but only FAA members will vote. Thank you for participating in this contest.
Each participant may submit 5 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 4 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, October 10th, 2013 - 12:23 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 - 12:23 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, October 18th, 2013 - 12:23 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Saturday, January 31st, 2015 - 5:10 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: