Author needs ideas on Bookcover Art for her new book Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Author of 'Addicted to Greed' and 'A Saved Soul' Catherine Rose Putsche is looking for Bookcover art for her new book 'The Surgeons Son'
ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THIS CONTEST 'Whos artwork relate to the book which the author decides' WILL BE LISTED IN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAGES OF THE FINAL PUBLISHED BOOK REGARDLESS IF YOU WIN OR NOT AS A BIG THANK YOU !!!! UNLESS YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LISTED.
To get a better idea of the story you can read a few pages of 'The Surgeons Son' visit
1. You may submit images which relate to the books title and story and could be on the bookcover of her next book coming out in August 2013
'Images not remotely conneted to the story or title will be removed!!!'
Title: 'The Surgeons Son'
Gerne: Psychological Thriller
INFO: Victor Barnes the prominent son of Charles Barnes a leading consultant in Neurosurgery is a brutal serial killer searching for his next young teenage victim to practise his surgical amputation skills using various disguises to hide his real identity.
2. You may submit up to 5 images
3. Winner:The author will 'with the winners permission' feature his/her image in her book or on her bookcover with artists name as illustrator and as a link on her website!
Each participant may submit 5 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Monday, June 17th, 2013 - 4:02 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Thursday, June 27th, 2013 - 4:02 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 - 4:02 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Thursday, May 28th, 2015 - 4:26 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Featured as illustrator and a signed copy of the book