1.The purpose of this contest is to show-off your best 2 works that depict a southern plantation. It can be a working plantation or a defunct one. Lets motivate others to feel the south as southerns do through our art.
2. You may submit a maximum of 2 paintings (Please NO photography as I will only have to remove it).
3. Media accepted is: Oil, Acrylic, & Watercolor ONLY!
4. I will post the top 3 on my facebook page.
REMEMBER: NO photos! NO mixed media
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 3 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
This is a special type of contest. The contest administrator has chosen to award Fine Art America gift certificates as the prizes!
In order for this contest to become active, you must vote for it, below. Every five days, our system tallies the votes for all of the inactive contests that are hoping to award gift certificates. The contest with the most votes wins... and then immediately begins!
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: